A UNI-Coupling is a tube coupling. This coupling ensures that two tubes can be connected to each other. Thanks to its high corrosion resistance, the UNI Coupling is extremely suitable for use within shipping and offshore.
INSURED OF A LEAK-FREE SEAL
The basis of the UNI Coupling consists of high flexibility and safety. With this pipe coupling you can rely on a leak-proof seal, thanks to the unique patented seal and tensile bond.
CERTIFIED AND MANY ADVANTAGES
The UNI-Coupling is certified and approved for use in shipbuilding and offshore. The excellent base ensures that the UNI-Coupling brings many benefits. We have listed the most important for you:
- Completely safe
- Space saving
- Wide reach
- W5 stainless steel 316 quality
THE VARIATIONS OF UNI-COUPLING
In our assortment you will find different types of UNI-Coupling:
- UNI-Rep: A non-tensile resistant pipe coupling that is suitable for quick repairs
- UNI-Flex: A non-tensile resistant pipe coupling that is suitable for coupling of attached pipes.
- UNI-Grip: A tensile-resistant pipe coupling that is suitable for making safe and strong axial connections.
- UNI-Plastgrip: A tensile resistant pipe coupling that is suitable for connecting plastic pipes.
- UNI-Combigrip: A tensile resistant pipe coupling that is suitable for connecting plastic pipes with metal pipes.
THE BEST ALTERNATIVE FOR STRAUB Coupling
UNI-Coupling is the alternative for Straub coupling. You pay less without sacrificing the quality of the pipe couplings. Uni-Coupling is also the best alternative for the Teekay and Norma couplings.
REQUEST YOUR QUOTATION FOR UNI-COUPLING
Are you curious about the price of the UNI-Coupling? Request your quote and you will receive an answer quickly. Or do you have any questions about which UNI-Coupling you need? Then contact us. We are happy to help you!Contact us